Saturday, September 13, 2008

Section - President

President

Two candidates

Please click on read more for their details.



All names are shown in alphabetical order and not in order of any preference.



Randall L. Hoadley

My name is Randall L. Hoadley, and I hereby declare my intention to run for the President of The United Schutzhund Clubs of America (USA). I have been a member of USA since 1988. I am currently a member of the South Central Region and my club is DFW Working Dogs, Inc. a 501 C-4 club. Some of my accomplishments in Schutzhund are as follows:
I have trained HOT dogs, Niko Vom Haus Ledda (Niko) and Arak Von Der Daelenberghutte (Arak) to win Regional Championships and National Competitor Niko and Arak were both dogs V’d tracking. I have also trained other dogs to the Sch 3 club such as Ellessar Vom Haus Ledda (Ellessar) and helped many teams to IFR, FCI and WUSV events. Those teams went to these events and passed the events.
I am the Training Director of DFWWorkingDogs, Inc. where year after year we maintain at least an 88% pass rate while averaging 25 titles per year. When USA formed the Helper Program I became a USA Teaching Helper. As a helper I have done helper work at clubs, multiple regional events and helper work at the National level for both USA and AWDF events. Was also one of two South Central helpers to complete the helper program that was designed to replicate the SV helper program.
South Central Region Regional Director before becoming the USA Vice President. Entered the USA Judges program and completed the program in one year.
Career:
I am a University of Texas at San Antonio graduate as an accountant with extensive experience gathering and consolidating financial information in multi-national environments. I have a proven track record in managing large teams of professionals in challenging and high profile situations. I have a reputation for completing projects in a timely fashion with accurate results and I hold myself to the highest professional standards of integrity.
Throughout my career as an accountant I have grown from an staff accountant to the Chief Financial Officer of large corporations and presently am on the path to Executive Vice President of Finance for a multi-million and multi-entity organization with employees stationed all over the world. As President of USA I will work to achieve the following goals:
• Bring back accountability to the organization and its members.
• Increase membership substantially each year which will increase revenue.
• Re-evaluate the Breed Registry Program – cost-benefit analysis.
• USA underwrites all National Events.
• Set guidelines/policies for all rules and regulations that are applied equally across all members.
• Communication will be greatly increased to all members of the organization.
I would like to thank the nominating committee for reviewing and requesting my intention to run for President of USA. If you have any questions you can contact me at 214-440-7447 to discuss.

Lyle Roetemeyer

I am 53 years old. My wife Debbie and I have been USA members since 1982. We have been married for 34 years and live in White Bluff, TN. We have two daughters. Amoreena joined USA in 1989 and is actively training. She is the proud mother of two of our grandsons Dylan and Mason. Dylan and Mason have been members of USA since 2005 and 2006 respectively and are active training their German shepherd dogs in the Cumberland Valley SchH and Police Club. Our youngest daughter Amber recently took a break from Schutzhund to raise our newest grandson Gunner. Gunner is 11 months old and already loves the German shepherd dogs. We are active in the local community and were heavily involved with coaching and board duties with the local Little League for several years as our children were growing up. We are still involved in the community with our local USA club and local law enforcement with educational seminars and demonstrations for the local school children.
I have been employed by the Kroger Company since 1984. I have served in the capacity of store and department management since 1988 and have been utilized for special projects within our division. I currently manage a department with eight employees that averages over 3.6 million dollars in retail sales per year. As a Kroger employee, I have completed many business, marketing and leadership courses that are relative to the business of USA.
I was a charter member of the River City Schutzhund Club in Evansville, IN that was formed in 1982. I served as co-training director and club helper. In 1983, I attended my first USA General Board Meeting in Peoria, IL as a delegate for River City. My family moved to Bowling Green, KY in 1984 and we joined the Western KY Schutzhund Club where I served as club training and trial helper under the direction of Gene England. We later moved to White Bluff, TN and started the Cumberland Valley Schutzhund & Police Club. I have trained and titled seven GSD's. Two of my GSD's, I trained from puppy to SchH 3. I have been a trial helper at one national event and several regional events and have trained several club helpers. Two of my club helpers were selected as trial helpers for numerous regional events and three national events. I am a USA Teaching Helper.
I have served as Trial Chairman at 2 Regional Championships (1996 and 2001), a regional conformation championship (2002), an AWDF Championship (2005), a USA World Qualifier (1999), a USA GSD Championship (2002), a USA HOT, Youth and OB Championship (2006), a USA GSD National Championship (2004) and the USA Sieger Show on successive weekends. That makes five national events and three regional events that I have served as trial chairman and served as the local club co host chairman at the 2004 Sieger show. I was responsible for bringing Royal Canin on board to sponsor the 2004 USA Sieger Show and GSD National Championship and eventually brought them on board as USA's Primary sponsor.
I also was responsible for bringing them on board as main sponsor of the 2008 WUSV Championship. My work bringing Royal Canin on board with USA has netted our organization more than $130,000 in sponsorship funds since 2004.
I have been a delegate at many USA General Board meetings during my 25 year plus USA membership before being elected to the position of USA Mid Eastern Regional Director in 1999 and again in 2001, USA Vice President in 2002 and 2004. While serving as Vice President I also served as Chair of the Helper Committee and was responsible for bringing the current committee into being. With their help we introduced our current USA Helper Program. I assumed the position of USA President in 2005 when Jim Elder resigned as President and I was elected as USA President in 2006.
Before becoming a member of the EB in 1999, I served as Assistant Mid Eastern Regional Director. In 1994, I was elected as to the position of National Helper Director. I served 4 years as a member of the Board of Inquiry. I served six years as a member of the Nominating Committee. Four years as chair of that committee. I also served two years as a member of the Judges Committee. My vast experience as a member of many of USA's elected committees before becoming an EB member have given me a thorough knowledge of the working parts of USA. As President, my appointments to committees and formation of new committees have proved extremely valuable to USA. I have also initiated friendly and open discussions with the President of the WDA.
I have been delegate for USA to the AWDF since 2001. I was elected as Vice President of the AWDF in 2006. Through USA's strengthening of our involvement in the AWDF and my dedication to open and honest discussion with the leadership of the WUSV, SV and the FCI Working Commission we have developed healthy and harmonious relationships and the support that is necessary to maintain USA's position in both the national and world communities.

No comments: