Monday, June 28, 2010

Candidate Resumes

Board of Inquiry

(Two blocks of posting due to Blogging constraints)

Sean Murphy

Please consider this letter as my declaration for the position of BOI for the United Schutzhund Clubs of America. I believe I am qualified for this position with over 15 years of experience working as a manager/team lead, and have had to deal with conflict resolution. I am also the treasurer for South Michigan Schutzhund and Police Club.

My name is Sean Murphy. I grew up inTecumseh, Michigan, where I graduated from Tecumseh High School and attended Washtenaw Community College.

I currently live in Clinton, Michigan, and I have been a member of USA since 2004 and titled my first dog in 2007 to a BH. Unfortunately, this dog wasn’t able to be titled, however I am currently working a young working line shepherd with a lot of promise! I am a 0 time member of the SchH3 club, and have served on no committees in USA prior to this. I am a National level helper and have been chosen to try-out for 3 National level trials. I have been picked to work the front half in two of those trials. I have also been the front half helper for the Mid East Regional Championship for the last two years, and have worked numerous club trials.

I have been employed by the University of Michigan as a Senior Network Planning Analyst. I have been employed by the University since 1999. Prior to that I was a Field Support Engineer for a start-up internet company.

I hope you will consider me for this position of BOI. I feel it is necessary that any conflicts which come before this board should be carefully investigated and any necessary punishment should be just.

smurph@umich.edu

Steve Roberts

Removed at the request of Mr Roberts - April 25, 2011

Trish Sansbury

I would like to submit my resume for the Board of Inquiry of United Schutzhund Clubs of America.

My name is Trish Sansbury. I live in Ohio and I am currently the President of OG Buckeye Schutzhund Club and the Secretary of the Mid East Region. I have been a member of United Schutzhund Clubs of America since 1986. I have trained 3 dogs to a Sch3, 2 dogs to a Sch2, 1 dog to a Sch1, 1 dog to an FH, and 1 dog to an FH2. Every dog I have titled is HOT. I am currently training Devony, my Sch1 female, for her Sch2 and I am getting her father, Jax v Lindesfarne Sch3 FH2, ready to compete in the FH Championship. I have been breeding under the USA registered kennel “de Locherie” since 2004 and Devony is from my own breeding. I just recently submitted paperwork for my Gold Sports Medal, although I earned the points for it in 2003.

I have been a Professional Dog Groomer for 30 years and I have owned Dog Daze Grooming Salon in Cleveland, Ohio for 10 years. My business is a sole proprietorship and I am responsible for every aspect of its operation. I do all my ordering of merchandise and supplies, bookkeeping, and scheduling, along with grooming the dogs.

I am very active with OG Buckeye Schutzhund Club and volunteer for every trial, seminar, and activity we hold. I also have volunteered at Regional and National Championships as well as the 2009 World Championship in Kentucky.

I am submitting my bid for the Board of Inquiry because of a strong desire to support USA and I believe with my experience I will be a benefit to it.

Please accept my nomination for the Board of Inquiry.

Sara Wallick

After spending the last five and a half years as USA Secretary and working with the members of the Board of Inquiry, I have a deep appreciation for how important this committee is to our organization. USA needs members on the BOI who have analytical minds and have the ability to evaluate facts—and who are totally impartial. I feel I posses those qualities, and would appreciate having an opportunity to serve USA as a member of the Board of Inquiry.

Cathi Windus

(Member of the Noble Canine Schutzhund Club in the Mid Central Region)

I would like to volunteer for one of the open positions for Schutzhund USA.
I have been a member of 3 different clubs. Central Iowa Schutzhund Club, Iowa Hundesport Club and Noble Canine Schutzhund Club.
I have hosted varies Schutzhund training days for the Mid Central Region. I have been trial secretary, Club President, Club Vice President and Club Secretary.
I have planned, attended and participated in Helper Certification training. I have planned and hosted various training seminars in the region.
I have assisted in forming 2 clubs in our region.
I am involved in mentoring 3 youth members in our current club.
I want to increase the knowledge of the sport of Schutzhund in the United States and increase the number of youth members.
I am willing to be involved in the execution of future projects and education programs. I am willing to serve on any committee where I can assist the organization.

No comments: